Title: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Debian Packages and Mirrors

Note that there are also asterisk packages in the standard Debian repositories....

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=asterisk&searchon=names&subword=1&case=insensitive&version=all&release=all

v0.1.11 in stable, v0.5.0 in testing, v0.7.1 in unstable  (unless you're not on an i386....)

The source for the zaptel interface is there too (package name: zaptel).  Haven't looked for libpri... we don't have a PRI service...)

What do you have different in your packages?