i faced a similar situation with my ISP .. they block INBOUND UDP port 5060
which means if i try to register.. the server would receive my registration
message.. but when it sends the acknowledgement .. the ISP Firewall rejects the
message so the server responds with Unauthorized.. i simply changed the port on
the server to 5070 and set my dialer to listen to port 5070 as well (for
inbound messages) and this solved my issue.that was my situation.. so your
problem is in the firewall settings.. just try to look at it and see what is
missing.. and by the way when you send all of your IP sections XXX no one will
assist you as no one will know who is talking to whom.. just like if you go to
a doctor with a prostate problem.. you can't tell him that you won't remove
your clothes off ;)regards

-- Tarek Sawah

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP USA: +1 386 492 9993