This is similar to the last version and applies against the current cvs.

cd asterisk
patch -p0 < Parking.patch

Then the double has transfer should be back.

Iain

--On Friday, January 16, 2004 6:10 pm -0500 mattf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I was using the doublehash.patch that Iain Stevenson had created back in
August to change the transfer key from a single hash "#" to a double-hash
"#". It always patches properly, but when I went from CVS 2004-01-12 to
Asterisk 0.7.1 it doesn't seem to work anymore. I've attached the patch to
this email and I use the following command to patch it:
        patch -p1 < ./doublehash.patch

Any help would be great. I would like to get this to work with 0.7.1,
because we are dependant upon the doublehash patch working.

Thanks,

MATT---