Thanks Don for clarification.

There are lots of people on this list that hastily decide to answer without
even reading a post properly. I am sure they won't even read the follow-ups.
They just talk for the sake of talking. Sickens me!

Please note the subject line in my original post:  "To compete with Avaya -
What are their current cost?"
My question is specifically related to Avaya and other propriety call
centers because I want to compete with them with Asterisk.

If you know recent prices please post back. If not, don't bother. Also,
please do not private message me. I will move this post to Biz List as I
just noted I posted to wrong listing.

Thanks to those who tried meaningful posts.