You did not just paid for the card alone. You have paid for support too.
Just  request for the support from digium to get it to work.

Kannaiyan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 6:33 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] specific to X100P with UK telephone lines

Hello all,

I got this wierd problem with X100P. When i try to dial any no over the PSTN line, i get only the dial tone.

extensions.conf
[landline]
exten => _9.,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1})

indications.conf
[general]
country=uk

zapata.conf
[channels]
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callprogress=no
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=no
transfer=no
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
mailbox=02082860552
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
txgain=0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
;callerid=asreceived
amaflags=documentation

signalling=fxs_ks
context=incoming
immediate=yes
channel => 1

callerid=02082860552
echocancel=yes
signalling=fxo_ks
context=internal
immediate=no
channel => 2

Is there any specific settings that i need to do to use X100P card with UK telephone lines? Telewest is my service provider.

Is anyone using X100P in UK with telewest without any problem? could you share your settings or give me some direction?

I approached digium on this and got a RMA X100P card also, still the same problem. Tried in a different system also , same problem. Wondering what would be the cause??????

Regards
Deepak