I hope someone has helped poor Rob, I would as I am just over the bridge in Bristol, UK but some evil internet scammer has stolen all my money! ;)

Cheers!

On 15/09/10 12:14, Rob Fugina wrote:
It is with deep sorrow and broken heart that am sending you this mail. Am in deep need and my situation is lamentable. my family and I decide to come visit Wales,United Kingdom for a short vacation. To our greatest dismay we were attacked and ripped apart at the park of the hotel where we were lodging,all cash,credit cards and cell phone were forcefully robbed off us at gun point but we still have our passports with us.

We've seek help at embassy and high commission,the Police too, unfortunately they have been unable to help or offer any reasonable support whatsoever. Our flight leaves in couple of hour from now but we are being held to ransom by the hotel management because we cannot settle the hotel bills. It is clear we would not be allowed to leave until pay the bill. Word cannot explain the anguish in my heart now. I am in need of immediate assistance.

Rob