This week I was experiencing attacks sip log into my accounts were more than
1,000 requests for records Sip accounts in less than an hour THROUGH deny  the
ip of my router access list in cisco and my asterisk server to go through the
iptables drop ip attacker is a way for an account with another ip can not log
into my asterisk server to add some command in my sip.conf for deny register
account sip in my asterisk?
--
Sent from my BlackBerry®
VoIP, Windows/Linux Administration and Network Management