On 09/21/2010 03:41 AM, Rod Montgomery wrote:
[/snip]

> Does anyone reading this have an opinion on whether commercial
> listings for complementary products and services should appear
> directly on Asterisk.org?

Just my two cents - but I prefer that organisations keep a clear line
between open-source/not-for-profit and commercial operations or
intentions. You get a not-very-pleasant smell about it when the two
start to intermingle to the point where you can't tell where one ends
and the other begins.

Sebastian