Hi,

I've got a dialplan that transfers all outgoing calls to a Local channel before
dialling out via SIP.
I did this because sometimes i'm dialling two numbers at the same time and need
to know which call is answered for billing purposes.

However, I've just noticed that billsec is always equal to 0 even though i know
the calls were answered. I now have to take the cdrs from my provider and
recalculate the billsec manually.

Any ideas why Local/ causes billsec to always be zero? Ive seen quite a few bug
reports but no resolution.

I'm using 1.4.35.

Thanks
Dan