Did you say you were using Adtran FXS cards?

Bisker, Scott (7805) wrote:

Hello All,

I've mostly solved my DID problem from a few days ago. Apparenly the lines weren't configured properly. Now heres the next question. 12 E&M wink lines from telco. I have them all plugging into an Adtran 750 with FXS cards. The Adtran ports are configured DPO. How do I signal this from Zaptel. I have them setup E&M in zaptel.conf and EM_W in zapata.conf. They work, however, no DNIS info is being passed. Do I need to signal these something different like loopstart or kewlstart, so the DNIS info gets passed? I watch the Tx/Rx bits from zttool, and everything looks okay coming from the Adtran. It looks like asterisk isn't winking properly.

When I had the lines misconfigured for fxs_ls the DNIS info was passing fine.

I'm running zaptel-0.8.0
libpri-0.5.1
And asterisk CVS from 12/23/2003
RedHat 8.0
Dual 2.4 Xeon Processors (hyperthreading disabled)
2Gig Memory

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

-sb