El 12/11/10 12:13, Adrian Marsh escribió:

How odd...

If I specify the host=dynamic then it goes to the wrong context.

If I specify the host=192.168.50.132, then it goes to the correct context.

If I don't specify the host at all, then it also goes to the correct context... (but then of course I can't use that account for outbound calls..)

Adrian

If you use host = dynamic, I think the device must register with Asterisk for incoming calls go to the right context.

Regards,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología