Hi,

On 12/24/2010 12:37 PM, Asterisk Man wrote:
Friends,

Do we need to change any Asterisk configuration files (Or any file
related to Asterisk for that matter) when we put Asterisk box from one
network to another?

I guess it really depends on your setup. If you have SIP trunks for example, they might contain the IP's of external and internal networks in the config files. Your firewall (if you have one) might contain IP's and network masks. It depends on how the box was originally setup.

Sebastian

It is assumed that DB is on the same box.

Asterisk box has got Asterisk running in it with no issues.

Probably, it should not complain.

I tried to check for IP address in Asterisk files (using ‘find . | xargs
grep 192.168.X.XX –sl’), but it seems that Asterisk does not store
specific IP in file(s).

Your thoughts on this if I m missing something.

-AsteriskMan