On Mon, 27 Dec 2010, Olivier wrote:

2010/12/25 dave george <dgeo...@teletoneinc.com>

Need some advise or paid help on running asterisk on two WAN connection.  I
need load balancing and failover support.

WAN: 1 DSL + 1 Cable ISP.

I seem to have missed the start of this - however I'd suggest getting hardware to do it for you - e.g. Draytek 2820 - will work out of the box for you as it has both an ADSL port and an Ethernet port for the cable presenstation.

Is this WAN connection used to reach an ITSP or to reach phones ?

A good point - if to reach the ITSP then it'll be fine if to reach phones then your effective external IP address will alternate between the 2 - so the phones won't always be able to connect - but you could start to fiddle with dynamic DNS solutions, etc. Not perfect though.

Gordon