On 01/05/2011 01:51 PM, Tom Rymes wrote:
On 01/05/2011 7:50 AM, Andy Graybeal wrote:

We've got two noisy kitchens that need to talk back and forth.

Andy,

Why, exactly, are you trying to combine an inter-kitchen intercom and
your phone system? Might it make more sense to have a non-phone-based
intercom system, plus a phone for making phone calls?

Tom

Tom,
Good question. I'm not sure, but maybe I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone.

I will take your suggestion into account as I'm not sure what to do.

Do you have any intercom system recommendations? Would it be POE also, and something I could manage with Asterisk?

-Andy