On 01/18/2011 3:21 PM, Steve Totaro wrote:

If you are swapping out systems in really busy offices that rely on
faxing to keep the doors open, do a whole bunch of testing.

I have no experience with Digium's FFA, beyond installing it and receiving a fax or two. So I can't really agree or disagree with your assertions. However, I can say that iFax does sell a paid/supported version of Hylafax that includes t.38 modems.

I've never used their version, but I have been a HylaFAX user for years (both with real modems and POTS lines and with Asterisk PRI and IAXModem), and it is an excellent solution. I also have some experience with their HylaFAX client, which is included with the server, and I can say it is very well done.

Might be worth the cash for large fax users like you describe.

Tom