On Jan 20, 2011, at 8:53 PM, Steve Underwood

> On 01/21/2011 06:46 AM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
>> On 01/20/2011 11:47 AM, Steve Underwood

Steve thanks for your response. Do I need a copy of spandsp installed or is the
res_fax_spandsp.so the complete package.  If I need spandsp what version should
I be using? The version I compiled and am using is now over a year old
spandsp-0.0.5pre4. Where can I get the current stable version with a list of
dependencies for compilation?

Thanks
Bryant