Hello,

I am looking at implementing Asterisk for a project I'm working on.

I need to authenticate a user against a database, and implement CC processing; shouldn't be a problem with PHP-AGI.

In addition, I need to do several other things.

After a user has been authenticated, they will be prompted to be sent to a queue. Before they're put in the queue, they need the option of recording a short message. When an agent picks up the phone, the message should be played to the agent (user still on hold) and the agent will then have the option of accepting or rejecting the call.

Once in the call, a timer needs to be started. The timer will be a variable length (depending on the client). After that many minutes, the call needs to be disconnected. A minute prior to disconnection, I'd like a tone to be played on both ends signaling the impending termination of the call.

Is this possible with Asterisk? Where do I start?

Thank you

--
Kyle Baczynski