On Friday 08 Apr 2011, vip killa wrote:
> Is there a way for asterisk's voicemail to send an email (including
> voicemail attachment) to multiple email addresses?

It's probably easiest to set up a user on your mail server to receive the
voicemail messages that are meant for multiple recipients, then just use a
procmail recipe on that user's account to send copies to everyone else who
needs one.  Something like this;

:0:
* From:.*asterisk
!anna@localhost bob@localhost char...@some.place.else dave@localhost

This is all from memory, so be sure to read `man procmail` .....

To save space on the mail server, you might want to pipe it through a script
which strips off the attachment and saves it to a password-protected folder
where apache can serve it up by HTTP, then notify the intended recipients
with a short message  (but note I grew up in the days of kilobytes aot
gigabytes, so this might be overkill).

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.