Hello,

this light indicator thing is working just great by following the same guide as BLF (with hints).

There is just 1 thing bothering me : it is a call that is being made to an extension, which Asterisk immediately hangs up. This makes the IP-phone go "beep beep beep beep", a normal ringtone when the other end (Asterisk) has terminated the call.

But is there a way to give a signal to the phone that the line has not been disconnected so it does not make this annoying "beep beep beep beep" sound ? Perhaps a stupid question...

This is my dialplan :

exten => 7777,1,NoOp(devstate)
exten => 7777,n,Answer()
exten => 7777,n,GoToIf($["${DEVICE_STATE(Custom:light)}"="BUSY"]?unbusy:busy)
exten => 7777,n(busy),Set(DEVICE_STATE(Custom:light)=BUSY)
exten => 7777,n,Hangup()
exten => 7777,n(unbusy),Set(DEVICE_STATE(Custom:light)=NOT_INUSE)
exten => 7777,n,Hangup()

After the Hangup(), the IP-phone goes "beep beep beep beep" indicating the call has ended. I should be glad with this ringtone signal, but not in this case.

Kind regards,
Jonas.