On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Steve Edwards
<asterisk....@sedwards.com> wrote:

I was debugging a turnup with Global Crossing the other day and they
presented me with a web page that displayed a 'ladder diagram' of a call
including a ton of detail all neatly organized in tabs and links so you
could drill down to any level of detail needed.

The copyright notice says 'Copyright?? 2008 Empirix.'

Is there any free software available to analyze a pcap or similar packet
dump with similar features?