On 11-05-22 07:44 AM, GNUbie wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:40 PM, A E [Gmail]<all.efor...@gmail.com>  wrote:

That's WAYY too much info for me to go through right now, and I don't know
anything about TLS registration but what I would ask for is if you have the
following lines in your sip.conf
domain=<IP/FQDN of your asterisk server>:<TLS port>
so in your case add the lines
domain=pbx.domain.com:5061
and then do a "sip reload"
So far, all problems I've had, have been solved because of this. At the end
of your sip.conf add those lines and it should fix your problem.

Thanks, but it didn't worked. :-(

Any other possible solution for this problem?

It is possible this is a regressions, if you roll back to 1.8.3 does it work?

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer