Dears;

I am sure that you have experience with Cisco IP Phones. I need to be sure if
someone used Cisco 7942G in skinny firmware with Asterisk 1.8 and how it was
(if fine or it has a problem).

Are the below the only 3 needed files to be placed in the tftpboot directory:

CTLSEPB8BEBF22AB62.tlv (which is empty file, just we place it with its name).

SEPB8BEBF22AB62.cnf.xml
XMLDefault.cnf.xml

So, do I have to add any other file?

One more thing: in the above mentioned files, do I have to determine the
firmware that the Phone should take it and I have to place this firmware in the
tftpboot directory?

Note: I am using tftp-server (as my OS if fedora). Is there any permission need
to be given for the files in the /var/lib/tftpboot/? Or no need as the phones
are going to download them and not upload new files?

Looking forward for a help PLZ.

Regards
Bilal