Hi All;

To be able to distribute the incoming calls on a group of extensions, is there
huntgroup in Asterisk? Or what I have to use?

I need first call to be send for extension 500 and second call to be send for
extension 501 and third call to be send for extension 502 and fourth call to be
send again for extension 501 and so on ..

I searched for huntgroup in Asterisk, but did not find any thing related to
huntgroup in asterisk ! It look like there is not huntgroup in asterisk?!

So how to distribute the calls?

Regards
Bilal