On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Steve Edwards <asterisk....@sedwards.com> wrote:

I have a TDM400p with 3 fxs and 1 fxo daughter cards.

It's in a mini-itx case with a 'right-angle' PCI riser card so the TDM400p is 'sandwiched' between the Atom D525 CPU and the 2.5" hard drive.

I'm getting a bunch of clicks and pops on all ports.

Has anybody had a similar experience? Did you find a solution?