I was using Asterisk with SmartVoip and JustVoip for a long time running on CentOS 5. Recently I upgraded to CentOS 6 with a fresh build of Asterisk 1.8.5.0 Using the same firewall and SIP configuration as before now I can't dial out:

retrans_pkt: Retransmission timeout reached on transmission ...
Packet timed out after 6400ms with no response
retrans_pkt: Hanging up call ... - no reply to our critical packet

Port 5060 UDP incoming from NET to FW is enabled and not forwarded, all outgoing ports are enabled to the NET.

I'm lost. Any idea, how to fix it?

Thanks... Béla