On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 14:51 -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> That's pretty harsh, David.

Yes, sorry. You're right... especially given that one of my 'obviously
correct' fixes to the spool file handling was actually the wrong fix. :)

Following the IRC discussion about that, I've now got a working patch to
the inotify code which makes it handle hard links correctly. I've filed
it against ASTERISK-18331.

I certainly don't mean to suggest that the Digium development team isn't
doing an excellent job, or that their priorities are wrong.

I don't expect you to fix app_sms (or implement app_v110); I'm perfectly
happy to do that *myself*. I'm more than happy to be the maintainer for
both of those, if you think that's the best way forward.

--
dwmw2