On 08/30/2011 08:37 PM, Tamer Higazi wrote:
Hi Patrick!
Now i got it.....

I am using Gentoo Linux, Asterisk 1.8.5 and Dahdi 2.4.1.

The patches are automatically integrated at Gentoo. I didn't have to
patch anything. That did the community.

Thanks for the info.

Another question, I really don't like to buy a new ISDN phone with
external power connector, can I make the power supply for the phone
somehow?!

You can read more about it here:
http://home.foni.net/~jolly1/download/PBX4Linux-2.5.html

Scroll all the way down to "2.2 Connect ISDN telephones to your ISDN card" to read howto power your ISDN phone with an NT1 (aka NTBA). You can find a 2nd hand NT1 on ebay or try your local e-market site. I saw several on ebay for $10.

Regards,
Patrick