I have a Gigabyte K7 motherboard with an Athlon 2400+ processor. Before the T1 install I had two T100P cards, one for the channel bank and the other unused. This ran perfect for a month.

Last week we installed a new integrated T1 into the unused T100P (to replace POTS lines and DSL.) In BIOS, I disabled some unused peripherals so that each T100P would find its own unique IRQ.

I also installed the updated asterisk, libpri, and zaptel sources.

I have seen two system freezes--one on Friday and one this morning. The whole system freezes--no LAN, no phones, no console. During this morning's freeze there were no calls in progress. The logs say nothing.

Has anyone else seen this? I suspect it isn't an asterisk problem, but I would appreciate feedback.

Thanks,
Mike