On Sep 23, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Mehmet Avcioglu wrote:
> I have an AGI script that occasionally disappears without completing its
> action and asterisk logs the following.
>
>  <Local/0123456@context-f46e;1>AGI Script script.php completed, returning 4
>  Spawn extension (context, 0123456, 2) exited non-zero on
> 'Local/0123456@context-f46e;1'

I also changed the dialplan and added a line to print AGISTATUS, but when this
"returning 4" happens, asterisk stops there and doesn't execute any further
dialplan actions, so I don't even see AGISTATUS value.

exten => h,1,AGI(script.php,${ANSWEREDTIME},,,)
exten => h,n,NoOp(${AGISTATUS})

Executing [h@context:1] AGI("Local/0123456@context-4b79;1", "script.php,13,,,")
in new stack
<Local/0123456@context-4b79;1>AGI Script script.php completed, returning 4
Spawn extension (context, h, 1) exited non-zero on
'Local/0123456@context-4b79;1'

--
Mehmet