He all,

I've got a similar setup like [1], and the same issues thats described
there. However, there was never a reply to this thread.

I'm using a HA-cluster to run asterisk, on two servers, with two virtual
ips. One for the phones to register, the other one from a different net to
send and receive calls trough my provider. This is aswell a private net,
without nat.

>From [1]:

"If you put 0.0.0.0, it will bind to all addresses. In a HA Cluster, on
the active node, if you have a box address of 192.168.1.101 and a floating
address of 192.168.1.102, then if you use

bindaddr=0.0.0.0

you will find that phones on the 192.168.1.x subnet will not register on
the floating address, which of course defeats the point of HA clustering.
What happens is that the registration packets go to the floating address
192.168.1.102 but the response packets appear to come from 192.168.1.101
[same NIC but the packet contains the base address attached to the NIC],
so the registration fails."

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
Georg