Hello,
I have a testing scenario at hand. I want to make a call from Asterisk
CLI or AMI to an external network gateway. Is this possible.
Let me explain the use case.

Asterisk server (say 192.168.5.10) has few registered endpoints or softphone.
Now an external gateway (say my-example.com or XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060),
listening for SIP invites, but this gateway is not registered with
Asterisk,

can I send out SIP invites (call) to this external gateway, without
having to register on Asterisk.

--

Thank you...

Amar Akshat

Please excuse any spelling mistakes, as this email was sent from a
"not so good" mobile device.