Hi All,

I've been trying to find a solution that would allow our sip phones to communication with walkie talkies. Our setup is that we have sip phones setup in 2 locations, headquarters and dome. We can communication from headquarters and dome through sip phones, but within the dome we have technicians that use walkie talkies to communicate as they go about their work. Our hope is to allow 2 way communications from our sip phones at headquarters (or within the dome) with our technicians using their walkie talkies as they are working throughout the dome. Not sure if this is possible but I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Ferdinand