Dear all,
Anyone of you knows how to play an audio file at the beginning of a call for
both Caller and Callee?
A(x) of Dial application only plays audio for callee. I don't want to use
MeetMe because I want to use Monitor and MixMonitor.

Thank you!

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar
nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace
situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and
receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.