On 12/26/2011 04:15 PM, sean darcy wrote:

Thanks for the response. Home asterisk : 10.0.0 - Office: 1.8.8.0

So I thought I'd leave all the sip providers on udp, and move the
home-office to tcp.

And registration just work Just Worked over the default tcp registry
port - which I was surprised to learn was 5060, and not 5061.

So it appears cablevision only blocks udp 5060.

sean

How about using multiple IP tables entries to redirect several ports down to 5060. Dunno if it would work, just a wild-hair guess. I should test it later.