From: Carlos Alvarez
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 3:38 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Best non polycom SIP conference room phone

We have no problem with their config files.  They are no worse than anything
else, including the SPA series phones that we greatly prefer over the
Polycom.  The Polycom phones simply are more effort and more time-consuming
than the SPA phones, and some others (though there are worse phones).  We
hate working with them for a wide variety of reasons, but the config files
are certainly not one of them.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve