Hello,

I want to place an Asterisk-server A in front of 2 other Asterisk-servers (B1 & B2).

This first Asterisk-server A needs to send incoming calls to one of the 2 available Asterisk-servers (B1 or B2) behind it.

So I want the first Asterisk-server A to accept the call, and based upon some checks in the dialplan send the call through to one of the other Asterisk-servers (B1 or B2) which further handle the call.

The first Asterisk-server A then needs to pull itself from the media-path. There's no further need for this Asterisk to stay within the audio-path.

1. Is this possible ?
2. Using Asterisk 1.6.2.22, do I just use canreinvite=yes in the peer definition of Asterisk B1 and Asterisk B2 ?

So I have :

Provider >>> Asterisk A1 >>> Asterisk B1 & Asterisk B2

I want the audio to go directly from Provider to server B1 when the call has been set up.

Thank you for your input !

Kind regards,
Jonas.