I think you might want to split your questions first.
I thought that instead of creating a dozen different threads (and clogging the ML in the process) it would be better to put everything into one place - just pick the issue (or issues) you could address and leave (i.e. delete) the rest out.

1. You can't have multiple externip, but it's not necessary to run two Asterisk instances, because you can set routes to different destinations via particular interfaces.
I have no problems with the routing - that is already done. I am not certain how Asterisk handles a stream running across multiple interfaces and how the packet NAT is done. I am also aware that SIP packets "embed" the IP address in it so not sure how this is handled either.