On 02/01/12 13:29, Christian Gansberger wrote:
Hello List!

I'm searching for SIP-Providers in the following countries:
Russia
Ukraine
Poland

I need a geographical number for each country, maybe a prepaid
SIP-Account, trunking is not important.
Has anyone some experience with these countries?

yours
christian

I have a DID from:
http://www.actio.pl/
(though you need to know polish to setup an account)
Their system has been working for me flawlessly for several years.
I can receive the call through them (that is all I need) but I can not make a
call out as it is SIP and I don't have any ports open on my firewall.

--
Joseph