On 02/29/2012 02:30 AM, Zohair Raza wrote:
You want to allow single IP or whole subnet ?

Regards,
Zohair Raza

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 4:44 AM, sean darcy <seandar...@gmail.com
<mailto:seandar...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    An outside device can't register:

    WARNING: getnameinfo(): ai_family not supported
    WARNING: chan_sip.c:14456 parse_register_contact: Domain
    '69.xxx.yyy.zzz:5060' disallowed by contact ACL (violating IP )

    sip.conf:
    [general]
    alwaysreject=yes
    dynamic_exclude_static = yes
    allowguest=no
    contactdeny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 <http://0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0>
    contactpermit=69.0.0.0/255.0.__0.0 <http://69.0.0.0/255.0.0.0>

    I've also tried without any "contactdeny". Same result.

    I'm completely puzzled. Any help appreciated.

    sean

I don't care. Single ip, subnet, or nothing at all, nothing allows registration.

sean