Hi,

I've tried both an AMD and an Intel motherboard - with identical results.

Sebastian

On 04/03/12 15:32, Carlos Rojas wrote:
Hello

Are you using a amd server?

Sometimes openvox doesn't work fine with amd processor

Regards

On Mar 1, 2012 2:07 PM, "Dave Platt" <dpl...@radagast.org
<mailto:dpl...@radagast.org>> wrote:

     > 5. Placing ferrite cores on the phone cables.

    Do either of the phone lines in question have DSL on them?

    If so, a ferrite core (which will block common-mode RF
    signals) probably won't help much, if at all.  DSL is a
    differential-mode signal, and its frequency content starts
    down in the tens of kHz.  Ferrite cores are usually intended
    to block much higher frequency interference, and won't have
    enough inductance to help much with DSL signals.

    What I would suggest, is that you get yourself a couple
    of DSL "microfilters"... plug them into the A400P FXO
    ports, and plug the lines into the filters.  These sorts
    of filters are designed specifically to block DSL differential-
    mode signals from getting into analog-phone circuits, and
    they will also be fairly effective against other forms
    of low-frequency-RF noise.

Linux vehicle CCTV - www.open-t.co.uk/iroko