On 07-03-12 11:44, David Klaverstyn wrote:
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me if it is possible and if so how do I go about
streaming a live conference to the internet for internet users to listen
to? I’d hope to be able to do thus dynamically as conferences are
created and internet users can tune in via a browser or streaming
through media player.

Perhaps it's possible to stream the conference with Icecast? In 1.8.9.3 there is an ices module which allows you to stream audio from Asterisk to an Icecast server. Have you looked at that?

Regards,
Patrick