From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of SamyGo
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:45 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

So, maybe a subscription service where a dialler system continuously tests
routes with a list of 10 providers so that it's established which routes
actually work and then allow that data to be downloaded for usage.

I think that it may not be humanly possible and also not possible to have a
separate automated setup to ring destinations and prioritize according to
Quality or Least-rates. BUT I am sure that real-time call success rate(or ASR)
via multiple providers and sorting providers accordingly for particular
destinations is possible or maybe available. Provided a good piece of code is
written which analyses the call status / quality and then picks favourite
carrier/provider for any destination. !!

Not sure if anyone can understand it completely ;)

I am thinking in terms of DynamicRouting or LCR modules from Kamailio or
OpenSIPS.

Regards,

Sammy