James,

That is amazing details. I can use all of this. Thank you for sharing.

I am assuming you installed res_fax from repository?
*yum install asterisk18-res_fax_digium.i386*

And how did you install SpanDSP? Is there a guide you used?

I am aiming for multi-channels fax so the digium one won't do for me as
it's one channel limit like you mentioned. I probably don't need T.38 but
hey it won't hurt to have it.

Thanks again,