Dne 30.4.2012 11:09, Bharat Lalcheta napsal(a):

Hiii all,

I am using asterisk 1.8.9.2 and compile all modules related to calendar.

neon version is 0.29.6. OS is ubuntu 11.10.

I configured ical for zimbra, caldav for google mail and ews for exchange 2010 calendar.

ical and caldav setup working fine and i am getting my calendar events perfectly. But for exchange 2010 calendar i am getting following error.

"Unable to communicate with Exchange Web Service at 'https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx': Could not authenticate to server: ignored NTLM challenge, GSSAPI authentication error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information: Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found"

my calendar.conf is as follows

[calendar3]
type = ews ; type of calendar--currently supported: ical, caldav, exchange, or ews
url = https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx ; URL to MS Exchange EWS
user = myn...@domain.com <mailto:myn...@domain.com> ; Exchange username
secret = xxxxxx       ; Exchange password
refresh = 10             ; refresh calendar every n minutes
timeframe = 20

try
user = domain.com/myname <mailto:myn...@domain.com> ; Exchange username