Finally, I'll have a Windows-based workstation that will be used to
remote into all the services, for administration, etc...

Why?

Unfortunately, the existing PBX Administration Software only works on WinBloze. I'm stuck with it until I can decommission it.

I need to plan to use FreePBX on all Asterisk Servers, but I don't
intend to install it until I'm in regular MAC maintenance mode.

It is ashame you are going this far with your setup to rely on FreePBX. For something this complex, you are setting your self up for some heartache.

It is my intention to do everything from the command line. However, there will be times when I'll have Interns coming in and doing some of the MAC activities, and I thought this might be an easier way for the day to day to get done. I've never seen it myself either, so am curious. Finally, there's the "glitter" factor. When my bosses come in and want a dog and pony show on the new phone system, they want to see fluffy bunnies and kittens, not the Ox that's doing the pulling. CLI = "old" in the minds of those that don't comprehend.