Since this didn't ring a bell with anybody, it must not be related to asterisk.
Digging further into my code, I may have found the reason for this. Note to
others who may find this post later, looks like asterisk can take Originate
actions as fast as you can give it, look other places..:)

--
Mehmet Avcioglu
meh...@activecom.net