On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:07 AM, Gopalakrishnan N
<gopalakrishnan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes I did that, even then i am not able to make outbound and inbound as
> well.

That's weird. Guess you're gonna have to place a detailed ticket to
them. It sounds like a network problem to me but without any detailed
info it's hard to say. Maybe you can try sip set debug in the console
for the IP and see if you can get an idea of what is happening at the
packet level.

We use Vitel, Skype SIP (we recently eliminated this one), and now
Gafachi and they all seem to work per there set-up instructions right
away.

--
Alejandro