Hopeless:
Do you know that your provider is delivering CLID?
In the US, conventional providers charge extra for CLID and even more for CLID with name

Have you ever determined WHICH delivery system is used in your as yet undefined country? Most systems are coded into Asterisk, but require Asterisk to be told which one to use
Some locations may not be covered

There should be no need for external hardware.

Quit thrashing about and resolve this issue in a methodical manner

Peg Leg O'Brien

Satria Anamarta wrote:
Thanks Mitul :)

The patch on the link is so old (2006-2007) so I think it's already implemented in the newest version. Honestly to say, I already try any combitions but still the caller id doesn't work :(

cidsignalling=bell,dtmf,v23
cidstart=ring,polarity,dtmf

with some parameter if we set it to dtmf

Hopeless :((