On 06/22/2012 05:12 PM, bilal ghayyad wrote:
One of the problems I faced with Polycom is the voice volume and ring volume,
it is low.

When it rings, even if it is maximum volume, still it is weak.
When I talk and I set the volume to the maximum, I still feel the voice volume
is low and would if to increase it.

I have never, in over 7 years of using Polycom phones, heard anyone complain that the maximum volume was too low. Most devices of this type have their maximum volume controlled to meet guidelines set by government and industry recommendations (in order to avoid causing damage to users' ears), and the Digium phones are no exception.

If you are finding that the volume produced by common SIP phones is too low and you can't make it loud enough, I'd bet that the problem is not in the phones, but in your environment or your ears :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kflem...@digium.com | SIP: kpflem...@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming