Am 29.06.2012 11:38, schrieb CDR:
I have been fighting all night with version 1.8 and have not found a
way to do this with any command or Perl AGI->command. I need to play a
file and wait until the customer presses at least $maxdigits to
return, BUT, the file must continue playing until $maxdigits is
received or $timeout has expired. So far I found impossible to achieve
this functionality. Am I missing something?
Philip

The Playcommand will be interrupted by the key but the agi result contains the offset. So you can play this file from offset again until you $maxdigits has been pressed. Take a look here:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AGICommand_STREAM+FILE